How do you use video for training?
Wow, we can’t think of ways you can’t use video for training!
If you need to teach your team a new process, make a video.
If you need to onboard employees, make a video.
If you need to educate your sales team on changes in the market, make a video.
Video is literally the best tool to train and educate anyone in the world at any time with a concise, clear and effective message that’s been vetted by brass before anyone ever hears it.
And, even better, the message is exactly the same every time.
Consider these stats from YouTube:
86% of US viewers say they often use YouTube to learn new things.
Users are 3x more likely to prefer watching a YouTube tutorial video than reading a product’s instructions.
How-to videos earn the most attention of any content category on YouTube, even more than music clips or gaming.
What are the different types of training videos?
- Explainer video • Product training video
- Demo video • Retail training video
- Presenter video • Sales training video
- Management training video
- Orientation video • On-boarding video
- Interactive video • Graphics training video
- Customer relations video • Health and safety training video
- Compliance training video
- Screencast video • Policies and procedures video
- Education video